November 06, 2013

Berry Italy Day Two

Long overdue! but I am back and tryign to figure out how to continue blogging regulalry with trying to run a new web deisgn business- I'll get there just bare with me.

Anyway this post is Italy italy italy day 2 where I spent summer 2013, tomorrow I'll post day 3 and 4 then we will be back to present day London.

Enjoy the view!

DAY TWO

beautiful venice italy photography by simon jv, inch2thepoint
beautiful venice italy photography by simon jv, inch2thepoint style
beautiful venice italy photography by simon jv, inch2thepoint
I'm on a boat in venice italy, photography simon jv
gondola venice photography simon jv
venice photography simon jv
beautiful venice italy photography by simon jv, inch2thepoint
wearing a burgundy dress in venice, italy
miss selfridge burgundy dress and white blazer from zara
venice canal by simon jv

simon jv venice musicians photographysimon jv venice water scene photography
simon jv venice photography
venice italy landscape by simon jv


All photography by Simon JV

OUTFIT:
Dress: Super last season | Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Leopard print flats |  New Look
Bag: White with chain strap & silver detail | TFC Zara
Blazer: Zara SS12

With Smiles from
Nia
xoxo

View what I've been up to here







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, I love Italy!
    xo
    You are invited on my International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll, me too!
      Will check out your giveaway too =)

      xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos dear, such an amazing place to take photos! love this look too!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! It really was a beautiful place =) xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!