November 19, 2013

Leather & Cashmere & Wool, Oh My


In October I took some pictures for a ASOS outerwear competition. I didn't win but oh well. We had a lot of fun that day despite the windy and rainy weather. The best part though was when I got to take pictures running up and down the escalators (unfortunately someone *cough SimonJV cough* deleted them). 

BTW prepare to see a lot of this coat because it's my new favorite thing, for the longest time I only had one long "formal" jacket- I still have it and I still love it but it's forest green and sometimes I just wanted something a little more muted and now I have it!


Nia A fashion blogger in cos wool long blazer
Nia A fashion blogger in cos wool long blazer
Nia A fashion blogger in KG Dizzy heels and cos wool long blazer 
Nia A in Cos Wool Cashmere Long Blazer AW13 and Zara leather top
Nia A in  grey Cos Wool Cashmere Long Blazer AW13 and KG heels Aldo Trilby
Nia A, what to wear with Topshop leather trousers





 OUTFIT
Dark Green Tribly Hat | Aldo AW13
Faux Beige Leather Top | Zara SS13 Sale
Faux Black Leather Trousers | Topshop 2012 (I think)
Beige Ankle Strap Heels | KG by Kurt Geiger SS13
Wool Cashmere Long Blazer | Cos AW13

With Smiles From Nia
XOXO

PS: Inch2ThePoint will be undergoing some cosmetic surgery in the near future- I get bored easily and feel it's time for a change in branding so watch this space!

As usual all images by Simon JV.



  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!