April 22, 2013

Long Locks And No Socks

Long Locks No Socks 'Title picture'




Hey dolls! I'm back with a new look! Whilst I grow out my haircut (which has already grown out from my original cut), I'm trying something new with my hair and so far I really like it!

Aldo yellow heels
We shoot this on saturday when London was full of clear blue skies and sunshine all around. I couldn't help but wear bright colours, to match.  Albiet, the colours are only in my accessories I tend to typically keep my overall palette quite neutral. 

zara navy blazer with stripe detail and Topshop fluro pink mini satchel

The mini me was out and about with me, soaking up the sun.



yellow aldo heels

Up close and personal with my lovely yellow tribal style heels. They have to be one of the most comfortable pair of heels I own.  
yellow aldo heels

how to wear with white jeans in spring with neon trend

topshop fluro pink mini satchel
What I'm wearing:
Tribal style heels | Aldo (old)
Pink fluro/neon mini bag | Topshop SS13
Pink fluro/neon scarf | Topshop SS12
White Jeggings | True Religion SS12
Oversized grey sweater | Topshop (old)
Navy jersey blazer | Zara (Basic Collection)
Ring | Aldo SS12
Braclets | Custom made
Watch | Michael Kors


With Smiles From Nia
xo

Follow on BloglovinInstagram





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!