April 19, 2013

The Brighter The Better And Brightest Is Best

Topshop fluro pink mini satchel




 My new mini me has arrived!

If you follow me on Instagram or if you saw my other post On My Radar post featuring & Other Stories you may recall a certain neon pink, gotta-have-it, calf leather, look-at-me-now bag that I had goggly eyes for. Guess what? No, I didn't get that exact bag, but I got something to stop my neon withdraws & I think I like mine better, but I'm biased because it's mine after all. One look at all these pictures and I'm pretty sure the title of this post needs no explaining. For more info & pictures, click "See More" below. What do you think about neon accessories?

Topshop fluro pink mini satchel

Topshop fluro pink mini satchel


Topshop fluro pink mini satchel
I'm really loving my choice of heels with this look, the best thing being that they fit in my bag, how many often do you get to say that. 

Topshop fluro pink mini satchel
 I had to bring out my book, The Dress Doctor for this mini shoot, it only seemed right.
Topshop fluro pink mini satchel
 What's in my mini ? Dior lipgloss, Benefit mascara, Middle Eastern mini perfume oil, mini Body Shop strawberry body butter.
Topshop fluro pink mini satchel
See why it's only fitting to call this bag my mini.
Topshop fluro pink mini satchel

Topshop fluro pink mini satchel
 My mini me out to lunch for the first time!
Topshop fluro pink mini satchel
 Mini Satchel in Pink | Topshop SS13 Collection

Guess what dolls? It's finally beginning to feel like Spring in London, Wednesday was 17C! But of course it was short lived because on the menu Thursday was heavy rain, with a dash of thunder and a sprinkling of lighting, but at least the sun was out. When I took mini me out for  her first spin she really brightened up the rainy sunday, and handled like a pro as I swung her from shoulder, to cross-body, to hand-held. Kudos to you Topshop for such a eye catching, petite masterpiece.


Smiles From Nia

xo

Follow on BloglovinInstagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!