November 28, 2013

Back To Basics

At the start of October I got a new look, I also changed my style up a little bit. Lately I've been going for a more minimalist look which is evident from my last post too.

Anyway, we were on the way to Ikea to get some cinnamon doughnuts and candles- as you do, and we stopped to take some pictures , or more like we ran because we took them literally a the sun was going down. I like how the outfits came out though- not so much the looks on my face but whatever.   Hope you enjoy the view!


nia a inch 2 the point tan leather jacket
nia a  inch 2 the point tan leather jacket and suede over the knee boots

nia from inch 2 the point tan leather jacketnia a from inch 2 the point tan leather jacket and suede over the knee boots





OUTFIT:
Tan leather jacket | New Look SS13
Black jeans | Zara SS13
Suede Over the knee boots | Ebay 
Cream silk top | Zara SS13

Photos by Simon JV You can follow him on Tumblr.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!